Church of the Good Shepherd and Caldwell H. Colt Memorial Parish House
- 155 Wyllys Street, Hartford, Connecticut
- Detailed description at NPS (link no longer works pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Text/75001925.pdf)
- Edward Tuckerman Potter's Italianate design
- The Church of the Good Shepherd and Caldwell H. Colt Memorial Parish House were designed by the architect Edward Tuckerman Potter, and built by Mrs. Colt as a memorial to her deceased husband and their eldest son.
- Intended to serve the spiritual needs of the Colt workers; open to all.