The Nolo Books Online tab outlines the steps for accessing Nolo books online using your Connecticut library card. The Nolo Books in Print tab highlights some of the Nolo books that are available in print at the Connecticut State Library. Many of these books are also available at Judicial Branch Law Libraries and public libraries.
1. Open your internet browser to https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/az.php.
2. Click on the L and locate the Legal Information Reference Center database. Click on the database title.
3. At the next screen, enter your library card number and click Login. If you are already at the library, you will bypass this step.
4. This will open the Legal Information Reference Center. Click on Publications in the top left portion of the screen.
5. Type the title of the publication you wish to view, use keywords to search for titles, or browse the titles using the alphabetical menu.
6. A list of publications will appear below the search box. Click on the title you wish to view.
7. Click on the Full Text date link in the publication details area.
8. This will bring you to a list of results that includes the book chapters. Click on the PDF Full Text link for the chapter you wish to read.
9. While viewing a chapter, navigate to other chapters using the menu on the left or print and email chapters from the icons on the right.
**Screenshots are from the EBSCO database, Legal Information Reference Center. Images created on May 5, 2016.**
Connecticut State Library | 231 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 | 860-757-6500 * Toll-free 866-886-4478
The State of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.