Law & Legislative Reference Services
- "Pickles Lack Bounce, Two Men Arrested." The Hartford Courant: 2. May 07 1948.
- "Vats of Pickles Ordered Destroyed in Ellington." The Hartford Courant: 4. May 18 1948.
- "Hartford Man Cleared in Bad Pickles Case." The Hartford Courant: 1. Jun 29 1948.
- 1939 Supplement to the General Statutes of Connecticut § 896e. Adulterated Food.
- The General Statutes of Connecticut (Revision of 1949) § 3939. Adulterated Food.
- Connecticut. Public Health Council. Sanitary Code of the State of Connecticut.
State of Connecticut: Department of Health, April 1947. pp. 51-54. Print.
Connecticut State Library | 231 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 | 860-757-6500 * Toll-free 866-886-4478
The State of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.