Skip to Main Content

Professional Genealogists and Genealogical Societies

Hire a Researcher

If you need assistance with microfilmed materials such as copies of vital records, land records or obituaries, or if you need someone to search archival records on your behalf, you may want to hire a professional genealogical researcher. Genealogical organizations often maintain lists of their members who are available for private research.

Connecticut State Library | 231 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 | 860-757-6500 * Toll-free 866-886-4478
Disclaimers & Permissions | Privacy Policy | State of Connecticut Home Page

The State of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.