*These amounts do not include spending on LSTA Administration.
In Connecticut, LSTA pays for these projects in part or in whole:
1. Instructors for continuing education classes in locations around the state
3. Library service for 5,000+ patrons of the Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
4. deliverIT CT vans and drivers that deliver over 2.2 million library items per year
5. The Summer Reading Program with 58,000 participants
6. Service Center collections that help serve over 450,000 state residents through local libraries
8. The Connecticut Public Library Annual Report and statistics, which the State Library Data Coordinator reports to the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
For any LSTA funded project, IMLS must be credited on promotional or training items, websites, etc. with a statement such as “This project is funded in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by the Connecticut State Library." Where possible, credits should also include the IMLS logo with a link to IMLS's website.
Connecticut State Library | 231 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 | 860-757-6500 * Toll-free 866-886-4478
The State of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.