Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Start your club today
Ready to access Girls Who Code’s Club resources – all for free!
What is Girls Who Code
Girls Who Code Clubs are FREE and flexible computer science programs for 3rd-12th grade students to learn how to make a positive impact on the world through computer science.
When you sign up to start an in-person or virtual Club, you’ll gain access to the following -- all for FREE.
- Online Training & Ongoing Support
- Customizable Meeting Guides
- 120+ Hours of Plug & Play, Project-based Curriculum
- Exclusive Virtual Events
Plus, NO coding experience is required to start a Girls Who Code Club!
Why affiliate yourself with CSL
Extra benefits for Clubs that are affiliated with our Community Partners include:
- Facilitator Recruitment Webinars and Professional Development opportunities for your community hosted by your Community Partner Manager.
- Priority access to special events, additional support, incentives, and more for affiliated Clubs.
- Exclusive opportunities to earn Girls Who Code swag for affiliated Clubs.
- Priority consideration into our 2022 Summer Immersion Program for your students.
- Overall access to a larger network of your Girls Who Code community
Connecticut State Library | 231 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 | 860-757-6500 * Toll-free 866-886-4478