Skip to main content
Recommended Titles for Public Libraries
List compiled by the Connecticut Judicial Branch Law Libraries
- Connecticut Law Enforcement Field Manual (LexisNexis, Annual Edition) - $33.00
- Connecticut Rules of Court - State (Thomson West, Annual Edition) - $192.00
- Renee Bauer, Divorce in Connecticut: The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect (Addicus Books, 2014) - $21.95
- Thomas B. Mooney, A Practical Guide to Connecticut School Law (CABE, 8th Edition, 2014) - $79.99
- Wesley Horton, The Connecticut State Constitution (Oxford University Press, 2nd ed., 2012) - $170.00
Nolo Self-Help Publications (Also available electronically through the Legal Information Reference Center)
- 101 Law Forms for Personal Use (9th ed., 2013) - $23.99
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy (13th ed., 2016) - $31.99
- The Criminal Law Handbook (14th ed., 2015) - $31.99
- Every Dog's Legal Guide (7th ed., 2012) - $15.99
- Every Tenant's Legal Guide (8th ed., 2015) - $27.99
- Everybody's Guide to Small Claims Court (16th ed., 2016) - $23.99
- Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce (6th ed., 2016) - $19.99
- How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (14th ed., 2015) - $34.99
- The Legal Answer Book for Families (2nd ed., 2014) - $19.99
- Legal Research: How to Find and Understand the Law (17th ed., 2015) - $39.99
- Neighbor Law (8th ed., 2014) - $23.99
- Patent, Copyright & Trademark (14th ed., 2016) - $35.99
- Plan Your Estate (13th ed., 2016) - $34.99
- Represent Yourself in Court (8th ed., 2013) - $34.99
- Your Rights in the Workplace (10th ed., 2014) - $23.99
The prices are for general information only. Contact the publisher for current pricing (links to publisher websites are included above).
Self-Help Legal Publications
Self-Help Legal Resources by Nolo
This guide, prepared by CSL Law & Legislative Reference Services, explains Nolo publications and how they can be accessed through researchIT CT or in print.
Legal Databases through CSL
You and your patrons can access many legal databases remotely with a CT State Library card.
Selected databases are listed below.
View a full list of remote access law databases available with a CSL card.
Connecticut State Library | 231 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 | 860-757-6500 * Toll-free 866-886-4478